How to rekindle your relationship
Published on: 6 August, 2014 | Tags: relationship
Being in a long-term relationship can result in taking each other for granted, not appreciating each other and losing the spark which brought you together.
In this article I am going to summarise a few key points that can make a huge difference if you wish to brighten up your relationship. If you realise that your relationship has become flat, it is time to start working on it to make it exciting again. Don’t expect magic overnight, but if both of you are willing to make an effort, a few minor changes will have a positive result very soon:
- Plan an exciting date regularly. I know it sounds very simple but having these dates doesn't only mean spending some time together, but you should also make sure you have some fun and have another unforgettable memory with your loved one. Avoid discussing everyday issues such as how to pay bills, or talking about your everyday worries which will immediately change the mood in an unpleasant way. This is the opportunity to go back in time when you were dating at the beginning of your relationship. Think of your first dates - you could talk for hours, laugh at even silly things and you always had a great time with your partner. Flirt and tease each other, have a laugh, forget about your problems and stay in the present. Concentrate on the positive characteristics of your partner and keep them in mind. Stress and everyday worries can make you overlook how great your loved one is. Before your date, remind yourself of all the good things you love about them. Your partner will feel this positive vibe even if you don’t tell them about it
- Find occasions to dress up and look your best. Your partner will appreciate your efforts and, this way, you will be able to impress each other again just the way you used to do in the beginning
- Try to learn someone new about your loved one. Even after knowing each other for many years, there could still be unexplored areas about the other one that can be fun to reveal. Surprise your partner; be unexpected and mysterious
- Avoid criticism. This is the time to enjoy each other’s company, therefore it should only be filled with positivity. If you criticise your partner, the great atmosphere will be destroyed immediately so keep in mind that you are both working on your relationship right now
During everyday life
- Sleep in the same bed and go to sleep at the same time. This may help you to stay connected. Always allow about 10 minutes each day for cuddling up, it helps with emotional connection. The more affection you have, the closer you get to each other. You don’t even have to talk; being physically close to each other will strengthen your relationship
- Refresh your sex life. This is one of the most important parts of any relationship. Having sex on a regular basis helps you feel attractive, so that you have the right self-image. Men need to feel desirable, just as women do. Make a wish list, write down all your desires and fantasies, and make sure you fulfil them together. This is exciting because you will be doing something new and you will also learn something about your partner’s wishes. Get some scented candles and new sheets; rearrange your bedroom to make it more sex-friendly
- Take care of your body. If you feel unattractive, you will lose your desire for intimacy. Losing this desire will make your partner feel unattractive, too, so you will begin an endless cycle. If you don’t do exercises regularly, you can start working out together. Join a health club or a yoga centre, eat more healthily and enjoy the benefits
- Always make an effort to spend quality time together. In this hectic life it is easy to ignore your loved one, and one seems to forget that a relationship needs to be looked after just like flowers do. Reserve time for your partner; write a list of great things to do together and make sure each activity becomes a reality. Taking a cooking class together is great fun, for example
- Change the scenario. Seeing your partner in new circumstances can help the relationship evolve. It is always great to get out of one’s comfort zone as it can be full of pleasant surprises
- Surprise your loved one with small gestures. It doesn’t have to be anything special; it's the thought that counts not the value. It will show your partner you still care about them and that will make them feel appreciated
- Don’t take each other for granted. Make sure you compliment your partner specifically, and say all the nice things that you used to say in the beginning. Work on improving their self-esteem as it is a key to having a successful relationship. Making a compliment in public or in front of others will make your partner feel very special and content
- Daily physical contact. Kissing each other whenever you say goodbye and meet again will help you to stay bonded
- Massage each other. There are some great one- or two-day massage workshops in London where you can have fun and learn something that is beneficial for both of you. Try tantric massage to spice up your sexual life
- Be apart from time to time. Spending some time apart can improve your relationship, as you have time to start to miss the other one and also realise how much they mean to you. This can add more excitement to your relationship as you both look forward to being together again
- Coping with stress. Stress is part of everyone’s life nowadays. The more stressed you are, the more it effects your relationship, as well as having a bad impact on different areas of your life. There are several ways to combat stress; try doing meditation, yoga or any regular exercises
- Focus on the present instead of over-analysing your relationship. Sometimes the best way to move forward is just to simply let things happen. Enjoy all the good times and let it happen
If you truly love each other, it is great to make an effort to rekindle your relationship. However, if your relationship is not rewarding for you anymore and you feel dissatisfied most of the time, it is perhaps time to move on and find your real soul mate.
3 days, 11 hours ago
1 week, 1 day ago
2 weeks, 1 day ago
Wow! What a little bombshell Sasha is. She is intelligent, witty, although smaller in size than I usually like, she has a great body and her massage skills are excellent. Her personality style (Yellow/Presenter) fits with mine as I am similarly Yellow/Presenter. I will definitely book Sasha again
Larissa was awesome, thanks very much. I will definitely book her again.
Words can't describe how great our experience was. Scott and Zoe were amazing and really great people!!!!!! Thank you!!
Thank you, Lea was amazing. Great massage.
Many thanks for arranging everything, Lola was brilliant and looking forward to re-booking.
Just to say thank you for your assistance and please pass on our thanks and best wishes to Sofia and Sasha, who were really wonderful. We look forward to maybe seeing them again at some point in the future!
A beautiful, tender, memorable time with a lovely lady, her smile, her touch, her technique, her body. An old guy is happy to have been stress relieved. Kisses to Lola.
We booked a massage with Pearl - it was our first time as a couple, and we wanted a masseuse to massage my wife while I was in the room. The staff were very helpful on the phone and had all our details to hand when we called up to finalise the booking. They recommended Ella as as masseuse. She was fantastic! We had the most amazing experience. Ella was gorgeous, sensual, natural and great company. She put us at ease straight away and gave us a weekend we will never forget. We cannot praise Pearl highly enough for the professionalism and quality of the the service provided. Thank you!!
Ella was amazing, I will definitely see her again!!
Mia is not only gorgeous but she also has fantastic hands.. you just want more.. Thank you!!
I had a very pleasant experience with Scott. He was very professional, has a lovely spirit and made me feel relaxed and at ease quickly.
Alex is extremely professional and he knows how to touch a female body. I just wished the session had never ended...
Possibly the best massage I’ve had. Incredibly sexual without over-stepping the mark and asked me about rhythm and pressure throughout the massage. Sofia is my new favourite Pearl Girl!
Mia is the 10th PEARL lady I've tried in the last 2 months. All have been great, but Mia's long legs, perfectly formed breasts puts her in 1st place right now. Looking forward to trying the other girls but I can't see how they will beat Mia.
My view on Aura is that she is a strong spiritual person. She has her own massage style. Slow, confident, firm hands, properly tantric. She invests a lot of personal energy in the massage. And it all ends very well. You have someone quite special there. Oh, and she is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you.
Layla is my exotic fantasy girl.. Her looks distract me, her smile makes me smile, and then her touch - takes me to places I don’t want to leave! I’m just addicted to her ..the best massage from the best masseuse I’ve ever had!
Thank you for recommending Bess, she is adorable, not only pretty but easy to connect with and every time I see her, she knows exactly how to make me rewind.
If you`re looking for a spiritual connection, you must see Luna. She is absolutely magnificent with a distinctive style. Aura: By far one of the best masseuses I’ve ever met! Not only drop dead gorgeous leggy blond, but also such a spiritual lady, her massage skills absolutely amaze me each and every time I book her, it’s like the first time. Such an amazing,mind blowing experience.
Zoe is simply the best!!..beautiful, sexy, sweet and so sensual. I will definitely see her again! Thanks, Pearl.